Monday 17 November 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi! It's been more than a yr since we last updated here..

Anyway, we are back. .

Zhu : My parents adopted a sister for me and renamed her as Bao Bao in May 2007. . We get along fine. . But i still cant get over the fact that i have to share my parents with her. . Oh. . Still have to share my bed with her. . (*_*)

Bao : I didnt even know that we had a blog. .

Zhu : It was meant for me! Me! But now i have to share with you. . (more complains going on)

Bao : But Jie. . You really dislike me so much? (sad) I tot we had so many great moments together. .

Zhu: Hey. . Okay lahz. . Juz my usual self like to whine and complain a lot. . I'm ur Jie, obviously i'm here to love and protect you and dun let you kana bully. . ( except me can bully you only ) Hehe. .

Bao : Really?! I'm so happy. . ( Turning in circles ) Then you wont mind giving me all ur toys?

Zhu : Hey! Yes, i mind! We had both same set of toys, so why would you want mine? You are so greedy. . Hey! Get back here!

Bao running away with Zhu's toy again and trying to find a place to hide it. . As usual, Zhu is always chasing Bao. . Bao always give that kind of act blur look as to where Zhu's toys are disappearing to. .

No comments: