Monday 17 November 2008

Photos. . .

Zhu : See. . I got this from the pics mummy took. . Proof of you sleeping in MY bed. .
Zhu : Ah Ha! Caught in the act by Mummy again. . Stealing my Mr. Crabby after i fall asleep. . Been thinking how come Mr. Crabby is with you every morning. .
Bao : Oh no! Mummy why do you always have a camera with you? Now i cant have 2 Mr Crabby le. . T.T

Zhu : Mummy look! I also can give a "I'm sooo innocent look" . .



Bao : It wasnt me! Really! See i sooo innocent and blur. . ( This look always get me off the hook )



Bao : Jie you should pose like me. . Like a refined lady. .
Zhu : Nahz. . I want my necklace to be seen in details and i'm the star here. .
Mummy : Pose and smile! Honestly, every pic i took, Zhu always like to pose in front of Bao. . Duno is she scare the camera going to attack Bao or she just wanna take up most of the pic's space. .



No comments: