Monday 22 June 2009

More Updates

I'm super happy that our gal is back and our family is whole again.. But i really just had this bad experience at the new vet clinic.. And lately, i've been feeling to get her had a follow up check at Mt Pleasant.. It's really my own opinion and feelings & services that i got at the new clinic, that makes me feel that Mt Pleasant is really better than it.. Before i went to the recent new clinic, i had been to 2 others that makes me change vet, one was at geylang (near paya lebar), the other was at simei, pet safari.. When i went to the Mt Pleasant i had not change a vet till recently, coz they really do their jobs and know almost everything (including receptionists).. But the emergency staffs not so good.. So everything has pro & con..

She is well and about.. The thing is, dogs dun always show injuries coz that's in their genes..

The kitchen where her pee trays are, is in a super big mess again.. Surprise! I did miss that mess when she was missing.. Zhu is a clean user, but Bao is a bobo shooter, always miss the pee tray when she urinates.. And Bao's urine is super a lot.. Haha.. So my hubby kinda comment that i'm sick to miss the mess..

She is shedding, so i had to sweep twice a day before i leave for work and when i return home..

She just ate some poo the other day, and guess what she did.. Surprise again.. I was lying in bed, watching TV with hubby, Zhu & Bao.. Bao had been licking my arm while i sayang her.. Guess she felt like sleeping le, so she left me and went to her sleeping corner on the bed.. She suddenly woke up and instead of jumping off the bed, she came to me and puke on me.. Yikes! She puke on my left chest & shoulder so my upper arm also kanna.. The best part was, the bed was clean and i had to take bath again.. My hubby witness the whole thing and was scolding her.. The vomit that she puke on me was all poo.. So imagine how smelly it was, in the air-con room..

Since her return, she had destroyed 2 pairs of shoes (mine), chewed up a new carpet, some of my bills, tissue papers, newspapers.. Even though i'm angry, i still love her.. Coz this was the way she had been since i adpoted her till the day i lost her..

So to those who thought we had wanted her back bcoz of what other forum members had said, it wasnt true.. The fact is we love her and without her, our family isnt whole.. Coz as you can read from here, our house is in fact cleaner and had less damages during the period we lost her.. But our house is a house and not a home.. Coz without a whole family, a house isnt a home..

Having her back, we really had to be prepared for new surprises everyday, but she is our ke ai and kawaii naughty little gal.. Haha..

No comments: