Thursday 24 September 2009

Mummy's back

Zhu: Mummy went on a trip with grandma & grandpa for more than a week.. Really miss her.. But.. Finally she is back.. Lucky mummy got anticipate abt our warm welcome, especially mine.. Haha.. =P Once she walk thru the door, i jump on her so hard tat she stumbles backward a bit.. Gave her lots of licking.. Just hate it when i had to share her with mei mei..

Bao: You still dare to say.. I only can run in circle ard mummy like she is a tree.. Mummy also miss me, not only you..

Zhu: Talk so much.. Even when mummy calls back from overseas, she talk to you, you still continue our beauty sleep, not even excited to hear her voice.. Unlike me, at least i try to talk to mummy..

Bao: It's not.. It's just that i duno whether mummy can hear me thru tat phone.. If i dun miss her, i wont be so excited to run in circle ard her when you were hugging and licking her.. Hmmph..

Mummy: Ok.. Ok.. Stop quarreling.. Mummy knows that you both miss me as much as i miss you.. Heard from daddy that both of you eat less and lying on the bed almost the whole day to pass time when i were overseas.. Makes me so worry.. Came back saw a big panda, my hubby.. For the gals, i cant see coz their furs are black.. But guess, the gals also never really had been sleeping well, coz fell alseep faster than usual by my sides.. For this few days, they had been following me ard the hse, so afraid that i leave the hse and not come home on the same day.. I only can say that i'm very xin fu.. Very fortunate to have 3 of them by my side.. Thanks to Lerrick, that we get to stay in contact again.. Thanks to JJ & her frens, to have brought Zhu into our family.. Thanks to Mel & her frens for bringing Bao to our family.. Also thanks to all those who help us in one way or another to get Bao back when she got lost in BG..

No comments: