Wednesday 2 September 2009

Updates. . .

Zhu: Hi peeps! Long time no blog. Just some updates from us. Mei, why dun you tell us how you had cope in this 2months. *Grinning*

Bao: K. I will keep it short & simple then. I have less nightmares, back to myself or rather become more devilish.. Hehe.. Let's see, lost count how many times i miss the pee tray on purpose for my pee & poo.. At least 5times of tearing up newspapers which was on the coffee table.. Bite thru 2pairs of socks and wet 3pairs of socks with my salivia.. Destroy 2pairs of mummy's shoes.. Torn up my own baby bolster which i got my home returning, just wanted to get another new one.. Can say i get tired with my toys very fast.. Mummy's fingers are like cocktail sausages *oops* , so been sort of nimbling on them, doesnt matter if muumy is awake or asleep.. But if i forgot was mummy's fingers and bite too hard, i will know coz mummy will say ouch or woke up and ask if i'm hungry.. Heez.. I think that's all then..

Zhu: For the record, dun will even think of getting the doraemon bolster from me.. It's mine and you destroy your own.. Some time really pity mummy.. Coz she tends to be the more lenient one compared to daddy.. The most she will do is scold us and forgive us once we gave her a 'i-m-very-sorry' look.. So mei, you must stop bullying mummy k..

Bao: Jie, you still dare to ask me stop bullying her.. This few nights, you have been sneaking up and sleep on top of mummy's chest once she fell asleep.. Causing mummy to wake up in the middle of the night breathless.. At least learn to be like me mahz, sleep on top of both her legs.. All mummy will get is legs numb only mahz..

Both end up squabbling as usual.. Growling and whining and jumping all over the place..

Mummy: Haiz.. Even hubby questions why both of them always like to bully me.. Maybe i should be more fierce when they did wrong.. Hmmm.. Anyway, they are just so predictable.. What worrys me now is Zhu.. Reduce her food & treats but she still not losing some weight.. She is starting to show some problem when she jumps up to bed and getting down.. Been thinking if she still doesnt lose some weight, guess have to get a ramp for her.. Doesnt want her to hurt her legs & hip.. Bao is of less worry coz she is active, gaining towards a healthy weight and just being her usual self..

No comments: