Monday 12 July 2010

It's been a while..

It's been so long since i last updated the blog.

Quick updates...

Zhu : Mummy got a new job at Marina Bay Sands, working as a cage cashier.. Daddy got a new job at G-Mask.. BaoBao gain weight and is even more closer to mummy & daddy.. Me, as usual maintain the same weight & has been bullying BaoBao..

Mummy : Been busy going thru' the training for the new job since feb till april.. Now trying to adjust to the shift work timing. There are so many SOP ( standard operation procedures ) to follow and not as easy as the job title sounds. Really learnt tons of stuffs.. Now is like routine to me, wake up, go work, come home, hse chores, slp.. Very little time to accompany my family, due to the shift work & my off days are on weekdays when my hubby is working.. So kinda hard to bring my gals out like before..

No comments: