Tuesday 30 December 2008

Bao Bao Having Her First Heat

Mummy : Bao Bao has her first period! Oh my! Was panicking on tat day, 21 dec 2008.. Went to get her panty and pad for her to wear..

Bao Bao : What's wrong with me?! I'm bleeding.. *Confused* Oh! Better lick the blood on the bedsheet, blanket and myself too..

Hope i wont get into trouble for dirtying the sheet and blanket.. ( Jumping off the bed while thinking this )

Mummy : Bao Bao was giving me a very blur and also a bit scare kinda look when she jump off the bed.. I told her that it's alright, it's her first sign of becoming a big girl into a beautiful lady..

Zhu Zhu : Mummy how come i didnt have this when i was starting to become a lady?? Growling at Bao Bao in a jealous way and angry at Bao Bao for dirtying the bed..

Mummy : Oh! All girls have different ways to become a lady.. *Blushed* ( Had to lie so not to cause any hurt to Zhu or discord between both of them ) Will be uploading some photos of them in panty.. Zhu was jealous that Bao was wearing one and insisted tat we put on one for her.. But in the end, she came to us after the photo shoots to remove it.. *LOL*

No comments: