Friday 19 December 2008

My wishes

Mummy: I wish that Zhu Zhu will not eat so much and not gain weight almost every month.. Hope that she will not be like me in term of sizes.. Getting harder to buy her clothes le.. *Banghead*

I wish that Bao Bao can have an appetite like Zhu Zhu.. So that she can gain weight.. She seems to be a bit skinny.. Bao Bao is like a master Ninja le.. 1 min the pee tray is clean, the next min her pee and poo is on the pee tray le..

I also wish that they can be happy go lucky and healthy, also hopefully all their dreams are sweet..

I wish that i can lose some weight, hopefully regain the size when i first met my hubby as a friend..

There are so many things that i wish for.. I dun regret what i have done in the past, coz people do make mistakes.. But since mistakes are done and time cant be turn back, we just have to live with our mistakes and prevent making anymore mistakes now.. I have wasted my youth and time for people that werent worth and didnt pursue my dreams, and also betrayed by my so-called friends..

So now what i wish for is sincere friends and to pursue my dreams again..

Dogs do not judge people by their looks or past or anything.. They just simply love us for who we are and all they have is just us.. Unlike us we have jobs, friends, and all sorts of entertainment..

Gals, wait for mummy to get her license then can drive you to places and need not endure cabs driving past not wanting to take us..

What will we do without you? My love is all i have to give.. The song is a bit old but it's meaningful..

Music Videos by VideoCure

No comments: