Wednesday 31 December 2008

New Year Resolution

Ok, so let's start with Zhu...

Zhu : Ok then... Hmm.. My goals are as follows
  1. Be fast with my movements ( so as to finish my food fast for 2nd helping )
  2. TRY to slim down, my parents keep saying i'm fat but i dun think so.. ( i'm just like garfield except i'm a dog )
  3. At the moment cant think of more goals.. =P

Bao : My goals are as follows

  1. Put on more weight ( so can push Zhu when i need to and might have a better chance of winning )
  2. Try not to chew plastic bags anymore
  3. Try not to chew other stuffs i'm not supposed to, especially mummy's hp =P

Mummy : Alright then, my turn..

  1. Slim down 20kg
  2. Try to make more time for friends and family
  3. Go on a holiday trip ( have to ponder where & who to put my gals with )

Daddy : Mine is simple

  1. Get a new aircon system
  2. Try to make time to do the stuffs i've been wanting to do

No comments: